Here is our Frequently Asked Questions list. Please click on any of them for answers. If it doesn’t clear it up, please don’t hesitate to call us directly!
- Do you have a minimum?
Yes. For Saturday events, we require an 150 guest minimum. We do offer an alternative option so please contact us for details.
- Do you have a children’s menu and pricing?
Yes. Please call us for our great options.
- Will someone be present at our event?
Each event has a designated Banquet Supervisor to oversee the entire event. Our staff is trained to provide first-class service and event execution.
- What is your deposit policy?
The initial deposit is based on the type of function and typically a minimum of $500 for events booked on Sunday through Friday and $1,000 for events on Saturday.
- Can you tentatively hold our date?
Yes, we will tentatively hold your date for 10 days.
- What time can we set-up?
Typically, your booked hall is available for set-up by 12:00pm the day of your event. Please check with management if additional time is needed.
- Do you have chair covers?
Currently, chair covers and sashes are not included in our packages. We can definitely add these to your package for an additional fee or we can give you linen vendor referrals.
- Do you require that we use vendors from an approved list or can we bring our own?
We do not limit you to our vendor list. Please feel free to bring in your own, though we can offer vendor referrals.
- What types of tables are available?
We have 72” round tables that seat 8-10 guests comfortably. We also have a limited amount of 6’ and 8’ tables that can be used for head tables or captain tables.
- Can you host the ceremony too?
Yes! We offer (2) convenient options at our venue.
- If the ceremony is a Christian-based service, you can rent the beautiful St. Mary Church located right next door. You can even bring in your own pastor to officiate.
- We can set up one of our halls for your ceremony for up to 150 guests.
- What are your indoor decoration restrictions?
We ask you to please avoid the following when decorating: sand, open candles, sparklers, glitter, paper confetti, fresh rose petals, hay, birdseed, silly string, and nailing, screwing, or stapling. Also, please use non-marking tape (i.e., duct tape not permitted).
- Do we have to worry about set-up and/or breakdown?
No, our staff handles set-up and teardown of all tables, chairs and stages.
- Do you provide tables, chairs and linens?
Our event packages include tables, banquet chairs and staging risers with 90” square white or ivory table linens, and choice of colored napkins.
- How long can we use your banquet facilities?
Our dinner packages include a 6-hour rental while our luncheon packages rent for 4-hours. Additional time can be arranged for an additional fee.
- How About Parking Space?
Our parking lot consists of over 400 spaces that easily accommodate large events. We can also arrange a valet service for an additional fee. There are two convenient entrances off both main roads for easy access.
- What Are Your Rates?
We strive to offer our elegant facility, delicious menu and first-class service at reasonable rates. Please call our sales office for a customized quote.
- What types of spaces do you have available for rent and how many people can you accommodate?
Our spacious venue consists of 3 halls that can host up to 650 seated guests. We also have a conference room that can accommodate up to 50 people. Our venue also offers a spacious grand lobby area, two sets of restrooms and a coat check room.
- Where Are You Located?
We are conveniently located on the corner of 19 Mile and Ryan Rd. in Sterling Heights near M-59 and Van Dyke (M-53).